One Stop Shop for Process Control analyzers & CEMS
Indusmation applies innovative technology for the development and manufacture of Process and emissions monitoring systems. Our technologies include insitu, extractive and exsitu analyzers and systems. We provide sampling system design, complete sampling systems, data acquisition systems.
Freedom Services™ Package
• Professional Engineering resulting in Proprietary Monitoring Solutions with Proven Performance and Minimal Support Requirements
• Extensive Engineering Experience, providing Environmental Technology Solutions to Fortune 500 Industries and Companies
• Individualized Custom Design, addressing Monitoring and Reporting Requirements & Challenges in Specific Industrial Environments
• Reduced Acquisition and Ownership Cost as a result of Optimization and Innovation
• Uncompromised Durability, Quality and Reliability of Measurements
• Highly skilled CEMS Professionals performing Fast, Responsive Installation, Maintenance and Emergency Services and Certification Support
• On-site and Factory Training for your Operations, Service and Maintenance Personnel
• A Comprehensive Inventory of Spare Parts and Accessories to support our Equipment
• Personalized Phone and E-mail Support, 24 hour Emergency Line
• A Network of Representatives covering most of the United States Territory and offering Local Sales and Service Support. International Representatives in Canada, Mexico, The Middle East, India and China
Indusmation's expert engineers use decades of industry experience to provide the perfect solution for each customer. We understand that each application is unique and take a customized personal approach to designing the right CEMS for the application. With this in mind, all the systems we provide are extremely durable and engineered to last.
Turnkey CEMS systems Integration
Indusmation provides turnkey Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems solutions. With every CEMS we engineer, we will also offer installation, start-up support, on- site training, and initial calibration. In addition we provide complete project management to keep you up to speed throughout the entire start up process. With this kind of support we ensure that with the purchase of any CEMS you will be up and running in no time.
System Installation and Start-up
Indusmation believes in providing its customers complete solutions with all our products. This means that we will have your system working effectively with full installation and start up services.
Indusmation provides maintenance programs that work for our customers on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis. Our nationwide team of service technicians is always available at your convenience, should you need an emergency site visit. Our service technicians are trained and certified in accordance with applicable industry safety requirements (OSHA), EPA reporting and certification, and have experience with analyzers and CEM systems, whether its our own models, or third party equipment.
Indusmation knowledgeable engineers will provide your staff with comprehensive on-site training to make them experts in the operation and routine maintenance of your system. Whether it’s a calibration or creating a compliance report, after our extensive training sessions your staff will have no problem keeping your monitoring system working effectively on a daily basis.
Emergency "Rapid Response" Support
With the Freedom Services™ Program, we provide immediate and efficient service and support to help solve whatever dilemma your CEMS may be experiencing. We have 24/7 technical support, a large inventory of spare parts, and most importantly on-hand service technicians ready to assist at a moment’s notice should you require an on-site visit.
Quarterly & RATA Certifications
Every Indusmation engineered system is designed to meet your compliance needs. Throughout the design and installation process we will ensure that your system meets EPA compliance regulations such as 40CFR60, 40CFR75, among others. we have been providing compliance reporting for decades and is a recognized leader in the industry. Speak to our representatives today to find our why.